A: Registering for a new module is a very easy task and should take just a few minutes:
First login to your Student Panel. In case you have forgotten your password or your password is not working anymore, you use our forgot password feature to reset it.
Second, ensure that you do not have any overdue instalments in your account. You may check your instalments’ status by selecting the My Payment Plan option through the Student Panel’s menu.
Then you are ready to begin.
Pre-registration to a module is a necessary step in order to successfully enrol to the module.
To pre-register for a module, follow these steps:
- Log in into your account.
- Navigate to the Modules section through the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. Click on Modules tab. You should see a list with all of the modules in your academic programme. You can distinguish the modules with open offers by examining the Offers column on the far right side of the screen. The button View Offers is enabled for modules with open offers.
- Click on the View Offers button to view the available offers for a particular module.
- Click on the View Details button to view offers’ further details and proceed with the pre-registration.
- Click on the Confirm button to complete your pre-registration.
- In case of a successful pre-registration, you should receive an email containing your module details and enrolment dates. Successful pre-registrations are provided at Modules section on navigation menu on the left side of the screen, on My Pre-Registrations tab.
To enrol to a module please follow these steps:
- Log in into your account.
Navigate to the Modules section through the navigation menu on the left side of the screen. Click on My Preregistrations tab. You should see a list with your pre-registrations.
- During enrolment period you will be able to enrol to the module. To do so, please click on the Enrol button.
- Click on the Confirm button to complete your enrolment. If your enrollment is successful you should receive a confirmation email.
- To check on your module enrollment please navigate to the Modules section through the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click on My Enrolments tab to view all of your successful enrolments.
- Click on to the View Info button to view all offer’s details such as dates, price and grade.
A: The pass grade for each module is 60 or above. The grade descriptors can be found on the Transcript page as well as in every module's syllabi.
A: You are allowed to retake a module a maximum of two times. There is a retake fee equivalent to the cost of the module.
A: This is perfectly normal and is designed to offer you the flexibility of beginning your studies earlier if you wish. If you are satisfied with your original start date, simply ignore these emails and only register for a module when you are ready to begin your studies.
A: If you send a bank transfer in a currency other than EURO, then the bank will charge a fee to convert the funds back into the correct currency. This bank charge is deducted from the money transferred. For more information, please contact the Finance Department.
A: It is not possible to take more than one module at a time. It is better that you focus on one module at a time so that you can achieve the best possible grade for each assignment.
A: In the Student Portal, click on My Payment Plan. From there you will be able to view your entire Payment Plan and see when your next installment is due.
A: Once a module ends, the grades will be uploaded up to four weeks after the end date of the module.
A: Modules are currently offered on the basis of availability and not by using a set timetable. This is mainly to allow us to be flexible whenever required; e.g to offer an assignment deadline extension. Students waiting to begin a module are usually notified within 10-15 days of completion of the previous module, although a one week break between modules is more common.